A FAMILY FRIENDLY HOLIDAY RETREAT
Stickwick offers a wonderful holiday retreat, for all ages, in a relaxed homely environment allowing families to spend quality time together and to reconnect. The cosy Cottage is ideal for the smaller family, whilst the Farmhouse and Manor can cater for a multi generational holiday, where grandparents can indulge their time in the youngest members of the family. All three properties together make a family holiday to remember.
THE RENTAL PRICE INCLUDES;
- Quality Bed Linen (Beds made up for you- duvets)
- Guests Towels: One Bath and Hand towel per person (Please bring your own beach towels)
- Welcome Tray (tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cupcake/biscuits) and Fresh British Home-grown Flowers (when available)
- Logs for wood burning stoves/open fires (Manor/Farmhouse)
- Gas, oil & electricity, for all heating types
- Oil for Rayburn (Manor, Off in the summer months)
- Cots, High Chairs, Stair Gates and Fire Guards, plus lots more equipment available to hire (Please bring your own cot linen)
- Dishwasher Tablets/Washing Up Liquid, Clothes, Hand Soap, Black Bags, Fire Lighters and Matches and other Cleaning Materials
- Loo and Kitchen rolls to get you started
- Iron/Ironing board/Hair dryer (3 Manor, 1 Farmhouse, 1 Cottage)
- Tea Towels/Oven gloves
- Larder Room Shop- Local/Homemade Food available to buy anytime (charge for purchases made)
- Free/shared use of: Gardens, with your own teak furniture, Play Area/Lawn, Woodland Walk, Visits to the Animals, Rustic Play Barn, Toasting Shack with Fire Pit and BBQ (charge for gas BBQ)
- Christmas – Real tree in each property, decorations/lights, artificial trees and extras to create that special Christmas atmosphere and holly (can’t promise berries) included in the price
Bookings can be made online any time. Alternatively, you can book or check availability by telephoning Alison on 01626 833266 or emailing email@example.com. Once availability has been confirmed, and dates put on hold; we can email or post a booking form for you to complete Once completed please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the contact address listed below.
Mrs L Harvey (Owner’s address)
Tel 01626 833266
Please ensure you view our T&Cs, for full booking details.
A 25% deposit is required on booking and the balance (plus any extras or cautionary deposit) is due 6 weeks before arrival.
Any payments can be made by cheque (made payable to L Harvey), online (PayPal) or by bank transfer. Invoices can be emailed to provide online links and bank details.
You are advised to take out travel/cancellation insurance.
Pets are charged at £22 per pet per stay. We accept a maximum of 2 per property by arrangement on the understanding that you take appropriate care and attention of them and they are fully supervised at all times. We do not have enclosed gardens but can usually offer you a field to walk the dogs in. Poultry have free roam of the site and sheep are often in the surrounding fields. Please see our T&Cs for more details.
FREE BABY/PRESCHOOL EQUIPMENT HIRE
At Stickwick we know when it comes to bringing all the items for the small people in your family, the car soon fills up. So why not hire a few of the essentials, save room in the car, as well as make your life a bit easier and more relaxed when you’re on holiday. All Free of Charge. Click here for pre-school essentials.